Tuesday, July 21, 2009

an xperience dat cost.

An expericence.... well... its jus a fren to fren day out.... he was my like really gud fren ... i shall not sy who... but something freaking weird happen..... at 1st we wen 4 dinner at 1st he ask me choose one of his three fingers for him to decide on a plc to eat i choose the middle so dinner was... in dis xpensive french bistro den wen to watch movie den b4 gng home he gv me flowers.... its so creapy.... he claims to b a farewell gift... i was like ok.... i dunno hw to react ... his a really gud fren but i dunno... well as for the dinner he claims dat is i m the one paying... due to my college intro fee he gets rm200 dats y he sy its my treat... i was laughing awkwardly.... ok... well... anyway.... the whole thing was bit uncomfortable... but i jus ignore s i n him watch movie b4 had dinner its jus the same stuff... his gng to sg to study seldom hv time to cm bak visit me.. i guess dats y he done all dis... but my sis thinks other wise.... lol... jus let her be i guess...



flowers represents???? friendship o to a lover???? in my opinion... either both.... if my frens r reading dis dun simply think ya.... i m not with anyone yt... besides his not my type... but for dis roses my mum sy bou rm50 my sis sy its more den dat... well... wasted le... cn do alot of t
hings w the money.... lol...





omg.... i won eat in dis kind of restaurant so costly den i dun really like the food there.... jus not
worth eating... den as for govt charges i think 5% is normal but service charge 10% er..... their service is jus so so.... den my fren ate rib eye it doesnt luk medium... it looks well done n tough.... watching him eat the rubbery dark almost blackbrown meat was hilarious...too bad i din take any pic of the food.... well it seems that the restaurant is one of the better restaurant... however i din njoy the xperience...
i shall not rate it.... ill jus sy one time is enuh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...