Monday, August 3, 2009

Today i when to Sutera mall for the first time,
well the place looks good however not alot of people.
my mum purposlly drove me there. for fun.
i didn't buy anything but my mum did..
See her reading specs ....
it looks interesting as you are able to fold it


its bendable as you can see... its made out of plastic but the frame is metal...
it cost about rm40... well is it considered expensive???? i am not really sure..
but i think its gud as you can kip it in a small space...but if you are really fond of losing things
its a no no for you.... lol....


this pic of my bug eye specs... i m like really bored waiting for my mum in the car.... lol.... looks hillarious but its cool...


Green bean soup with sweet potato
my mum made it she say its good for health i dunno why...
other people say its good for clearing toxic form the body...
well advice just listen...
drink green bean soup as n wen you can....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...