Monday, May 21, 2012

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

 
All my food blog would go to http://recipeschool.com/
i am one of their blog contributors there...
why don't i just do it here?

Well basically i wanna share it to a wider school of people.
people who Loves eating or has passion for food.

i'll be sharing simple ways of cooking, Places to eat.. (or what i think is best)... and fun food facts...
i will not be the only writter there...
my name there is Littlecottage. Go have a look.
by clicking on my name there or ..

my first post there!!!
type out..
 http://recipeschool.com/spice-up-your-life-with-the-curry-with-a-difference-totally-a-must-try/

As for working out(health ), fashion and others will still be in this blog!! 

Recently i have been thinking about having a Vblog during my holidays
i might activate my youtube page..
What's in stored for you there..?
it is still under consideration...
most probably on food (reviews/cooking/place to eat) which will be link to my food blog , music, and effective work outs..

IT is going to be exciting...
he.he.

However it is all for you guys... who follow my blog...

Thanks for your support and making it work...
i would do my best to entertain and help you.

Do follow me by following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...