Thursday, August 2, 2012

An experience to be done only ONCE!!! (part 1)

Well... in the begining of July  me, my sister, my mother and grandmother.
When on a field trip all the way to penang then to ipoh..
It was overall super tiring..

We started off from JB at 10pm supposingly but the bus wasn't fit for driving so we left about 12am..
I shall not named what bus is it in case it gets back to me. :)
We reach penang after 10hours..
My grandma can't really walk properly... we brought the wheel chair along...
I know what i am heading into... lots of pushing the wheelchair... carrying of bags....

But what to do?
Penang is my grandma's birth place and she say she wants to go...
Its like her wish... she say if not for us she will never get to go...

Actually we though of driving up me and my mum would take turns driving but my grandma is scared as of the hours we are to drive... she say it would be dangerous. She say if we are driving she is not going...
So on the bus we went!!!

Went we reach there we took a cab to our hotel to check in...

WE stayed in Nur Ancasa.






Its is like a flat apartment with air conditioned rooms...

Have a look...
They have 3 bedrooms, a living room, toilet and so call kitchen,....

room one

room 2
and...
3rd room...
This nasi lemak is my first meal there...
it was nice actually...
a cab driver introduce us to eat there...
sorry i don't remember what that place is called..
anyway it was then raining heavily ...
it kinda flooded....
so call chee chong fun... taste horrit.. lol...
Asam laksa... not nice either... lol...
Here is my sister and grandma...




Yea yea.... looks like i have an obsession with the wheel chair...
but na... thats not the case..
after the rain we were waiting for the cab... it took quiet a while as the cab driver says his caught up somewhere else..
So.... go Picture GAGA!!! lol...

We bought durian flavoured coffee there...
seems that the women over charge us..
cause i saw the same coffee in ipoh and its sold much much much cheaper....
and shes like super grumpy and stingy... well... some people are just like that...
Maybe life sucks for her...


and what do i think of the drink???
lol... i hate durian so.... ew... for me...
its not very nice according to my mum... aka coffee lover...

After when we were back in the hotel... we all took a nap...
i suggested that mum and granma should try put on a mask.. its an anti aging and skin tighting mask... if i am not wrong.. lol...
Mum and grandma agreed to my idea ...
esspecially grandma shes like super happy all that...
i mean when she reach penang she was happy but now doing mask some more...

You know what she say???
she said that she lived for 80years already frist time put mask... lol...
it was hillarious... so vain...
see thats me trying to place the mask on her....

See sooo.... relaxed.... lol..
and mum... lol...

enjoying life... lol....

After a nice nap...
WE went for a walk!!!!
It was in the evening it seems that the shops in that area was already closing...
However we walked a little and did a little shopping...
 Me, my sister and my mum took turns pushing grandma in her whell chair...
it was quite new .. Mum bought it for her...




 They look funny....
grandma was like happy...
don't see her picture... like that....
 She was the one chattering away....
so nice this place....
Thank God got the chance to came to penang....
blah blah.... alot....
 The roads are kinda quiet already...
soooo.... we went for Dinner...
We ate normal food... so... no pictures... lol
The walking was enough and tiring for the first day!!!

The second day....
We went for breakfast....
see see...



my sis made her own sandwich....
yummy...


we went for a walk...
before we are off to ipoh.... by bus... :)


It was much much busier...
The sun was like super hot.... look at my sister above...
i took a picture by puting my sun glasses over my handphone lens...
nice huh... lol...

after some shopping... we are off to the bus station and heading towards ipoh....


To be continued... (part 2)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...