Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LAVA goodness!!!

I am craving for some lava goodness now...
cold and hot and creamy....

Oh man.... well i am on a diet now.... 
i can't have it now...
But bloging about it would at least trick myself that i had it... i hope.. lol..

What i am talking here is lava cake...
LAVA CAKE!!!! 
i have tried a few but fell in love with one

 I tried the one in sweet heart....

This is not to my liking...
it is like bitter choco cake and the ice cream is like separated ...
i suppose to be like married together...
But my friend, See yan thinks this is yummy because to her it is not to sweet...

I tried another in tastebug but i don't like it... sorry...

what i am recommending is one place that we would or simply can find...
Usually we do not go there for desserts...
We go there for Chicken... 
Can you guess?

KFC? No.... Nando's? No......

Yes!!! Kenny Rogers!!!
Surprise huh??? 
Told ya!!!

My first time encountering this Melting Goodness is went i was in TBS  a bus station in Kuala Lumpur.


You can choose the flavour of ice cream that you want...
i like the valina ice cream with the cake...
 
 The cheese cake suck though....

Why do i like the lava cake there?


Well that is not a difficult question....

i like it because the cake is warm and when you cut it open it oozes out....
Omg.... i m drooling thinking about it...
The ice cream compliments it.... 
cold and hot... it is not soooo sweet at all...
 

It is most important thing...
When it comes to Lava cake...

caution: some lava cake in some Kenny Rogers are not prepared properly...

Once is was in Jusco Terbau Kenny Rogers JB...
They served me a Lava cake that is already opened up.... 
They think i never eat before served me and went...

What did i do???
I demanded for a change... he.he... i am demanding at times...
esspecially this... the thing about eating Lava cake is the joy of cuting into one and watching it ooze with chocolate and melting the ice cream that goes with it...
I am not sorry for that... :)


We ate it like lots of times....

Got an important point... which is the price!!!!!!!
usually Lava cake would cost Rm12.00++

But here is it half the price rm6.00..
and it is i can say even better...

My family gave tumbs up for it...
how about you???





If you like this....
Do follow me....
Thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...