Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bittersweet

This is what inspires me... 
Listening to this...
bittersweet by elie goulding
Then read this..

Only for those who appreciate art like this...

Enjoy reading.


Bittersweet is the only thing that we are going to taste.
I won't listen to any other explanation which would pacify this bitterness.
Be as sweet as you want,
I'll hold on to dear life.
Once fallen no blood is able to remedy what is tainted.

A choice needs to be made for the sake of how history is going to be written.
The path chosen would be one that makes you, either way..
For now the feeling of bittersweet will still remain.

The sweetness of the sense to the very being turns me into haze,
as if i am in a trance, mind is at peace but am totally blinded to whats wrong or right.
Bitter knowing that the same old conclusion is repeated like a broken record.
It is fun to begin with before it gets unbearable.
Frustrating as it goes, draining all we have.

When the morning breaks so will we,
it is worst than smoke at least it is visible but to this there is nothing to begin with.
It's like believing in a Myth that doesn't even have prove 
and the possibility of it being true is minimal
but for those i can say they are still believers.

No proof can be given yet somehow legend keeps it alive.
Fear is one that keeps us away, running faster and further
but you know you always want what your running from.

As the Morning comes, 
the soft sun kisses our skin so as it erases all that we have ever known to be true.
To live as it comes, 
disappear if the next sun shine does not come as it is all already written.
It's always been that way.

Babe don't forget my name,
Babe please don't look away as i fade into nature,
bending into just memories.
They won't be us or we no more just you or what's left of me.

Your arms around me come undone that's when you'll see the panic in my eyes
as that would be the end of me.
undone erasing of everything that i am from your memories.
Letting go of me makes me feel indifference as i would not be here to see it, 
all coming undone 
but the panic in my eyes would be the one only you would see making it,
tougher for you to move on.

It's alright, 
Kiss me only when i cry
as it brings deeper depth than just a kiss,
a comfort, an assurance, safety...
disappearing into slumber would be less troublesome of all worries.

Oh your touch so bittersweet,
so near yet so far,
makes my heart beat like a drum.

I know it hurts you,
i know it is cruel
but this is the only way.
If you still have a piece of me although it is bittersweet that 
it still holds some meaning to you
When the morning breaks us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...