Thursday, October 14, 2010

DAy before mum's bday

Today's programme is oh so little... studying, online, bloging, chating...

This year is my second year in my degree (part 1)
in it there are 4 really tough subjects which are Land law, Trust Law, Evidence and TOrt Law.
Whats super tough to me is Land Law its about the concepts and i really don't understand what the lecturer is asking about. Is it me or the terms he use.? Maybe i need to read more to get it fully. Lots to read Lots to do... for evidence and TOrt lecturer is giving us a small quiz... even so i don't know know i would do...

REALLY REALLY TOUGH

Adding to that my parents who are giving me lots of preasure, especially my mum and i, its like impossible for us to get along. Planing next year to move up to KL to study in ATC. Alot people say its better to go to KL and study not only that Celine told me that ATC is better... there the students would me more. my mum would always nag asking me to score well or not forget about going to ATC. i would always answer okok... lol.... its just all programmed... unless i am really pissed ill get real mean...

Ok... to the point

My sister is coming back today at night for mum's birthday she bought a card which in front its like a photo frame for mum and grandma as my mum's bday is tommorow and grandma birthday is on the 17th. I am not so sure as i havn't really seen the real thing. she went to midvalley to shop for that.. while shoping she was smsing me what to buy . at last thats what she bought.

anyway today she asked me to go develop pictures all into miniature saiz to compose it together to attach it to the card. em... she told me she was excited to come home. but i cant go and develop the pictures i tried but unable to as the machine wouldnt read my pendrive and for jjoyce to develop it would cost her RM12 per piece while in JB its jus RM1 .
the Price is totally ridiculous.

She than ask me to take a nap as tonight we have to do alot of things.. actually i thought of geting a cake but than my mum's sugar level is off the charts. Normally we would have the reading of 6 for our sugar level but not my mum hers in 7.7 and whats frustrates me is that she is not willing to take care of her diet. Cut a bit not totally... How to heal.? i dunno and my sis kips asking me to take care of mum but how... its not possible for me to watch her 24/7..

any way will update more... i might post the picture of the card here....
thxz 4 reading

Love,
Madelyn

1 comment:

  1. good night
    or should it be good morning?? ;P
    send my regards to joyce and your parents..
    take care, don sleep too late

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...