Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thank God It's Friday with my mum and sister... 23/10/2010

Me and my fud.
After discovering Diners Dive-in and Dives in You Tube..

I watched about American Burgers. Its like Soooo.. Yummy... SOOOOOO... unhealthy yet i am craving for it....




My Mum's the Best Fullfilling it One fine saturday...


Am really lucky... :)


that day my sis wasn't in the mud to take pic.



My mum i took a video of her but then i can't post it up... Sorry... hehe...


But I'll show u Pictures..


That day my mum and sis ate lunch already left me...


So See what i ordered...


Yummy...

In Jotic in Town..

the pLace looks really runed down...

the ticketing system there is not really good...

TGIF- service not good the guy took our parking Tickets to chop for us

But then he gave us another ticket... That states that we have to pay extra.. so wanted to confront him but his superizer or mate cover for him...

Dunno its a set up or what... an indian guy... thin and tall...

if u go there maybe u can see him...

Thats all we enjoyed lunch but not all that drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...