Saturday, October 23, 2010

My 1st time to the Night Safari- 26/06/2010

It was something which we all didn't plan..

Me, my mum and joyce were in singapore. the cause way was Jam all the way... then when we past by the signboard of the NIght Safari i told them i went to the zoo with my friends before but not to the safari. my sis supported me then to our surprise my mum sy lets go...

Just like that we went....


Lining up to get the tickets in


IT was fun but i could not take more picture its too dark... we sat the tramp we even went for a drink...
see....
so many zebra....






Mum with the drink... fruit punch blended






























Riding a Zebra,,,, muahahaah








































The restoran looks cool huh?
































Z'bra.... hehe












See our tickets....























ON the way out we took... my foot....





















Magnum Gold.....


Xpensive but yummy....

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...