Friday, March 16, 2012

mischievious me... and bit more....

Well... as you can see

i look innocent and safe....
its like my life revolves around boring stuffs....
like shopping.... eating.... reading... sleeping....
I do admit i am freaking scared of roller coasters and some stuffs that makes your whole body turn 360 degrees..
I like to be in control....
have my feet struck on the ground.
but if you have a thought about me...
of not being adventurous... OR
i am just a homey girl that sticks with my family....


Your not totally wrong.... however your not totally right!!!!

For this week...
i know it is not the end of the week...
but hey i am back from Kuala Lumpur...
and i had a great time... studying til my head hurts and having fun...
how???

1) What i did last week... was like totally..... out of bounds...
i went in to a local university and sit in their class...
i mean ya... sat in.... act as if i am a student there...



The class looks like the above but lesser students...
why did i do that???
for fun... was curious... so i had someone to bring me in...
while the lecturer was teaching i was minding my own busniess
studying my notes....
whats nice there? is that ... its air conditioned!!!
the lecturer is boring.... half way through... we escaped....

Did anyone notice me???

off cause they notice... i am not small and short..
i don't actually bend in...
but i stayed low and some of them were really sporting, smiled at me...

So being a tresspasser to a class i am not suppose too be in....
YEA!!! OFF MY LIST!!!

2) Next watch athlete train....
not the usual school type... as some of you know...
in my secondary school days.
BUT
to actually be involved.... those people who knows me would know why i am able to do that!!!

3) What's trilling after that was....
me riding a scooter!!!
Me - riding scooter- road with cars!!!



it's freakin awesome!!!!
i don't have a licence for that ....
and the person siting behind of me...
i can imagine that he must be freaking out big time....



i was actually really scared...
screaming as well....


where am i to go???
what to do...???
all that...

But it turns out that i got the hang of it after a while....
Was super Happy after the whole experience!!

Yea... i know you must be thinking where are the real pictures... really sorry.. my hp died on me.. guess its time for a new hp...
Yay!!!... for now... wanna save money for a trip to an island after my exams so....
hp would have to wait....
But i promise to try get original pictures... soon...

4) anyway... ME, MY MUM and MY SISTER...
went for massage and sauna!!!
it is my sister's first time... and
Boy... she enjoyed it.... :)



i can't really note our experience here... as we have to like kinda strip to our undies
and wrap ourselves with just a towel...
and by the way
i bought the deal online...



5) me and my sister made calenders for our parents and my granma...
yea i bought the deal online as well...

the pictures were kinda small...
process of geting it were kinda slow...
but hey we got it... and most important thing is they like it...
have a look!!

this is for my parents

this is for my grandma...

i know... now a days am like having this craze of buying good deals online...
but what to do... it's really a good buy...
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...