Sunday, March 25, 2012

part 1 some nice clothes stuffs... if your a girl its a must read... if your a guy... u can have a look also...

Lets talk about happy stuffs...
I have purchased clothes online....
A blouse and a dress....
Its freaking awesome...
if you follow my blog ...
you would know... i use that word when i am excited about it...

Its a facebook shop...
By Wong Li Ting
Named Vixen Fashion

STUFFS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW!!!
1) the price and quality?
its really pretty and the quality is actually good...
the price is reasonable...
serious.....
despite me buying only 2 stuffs
she even gave me discounts
i remember one thing she said that i like is that she makes sure she sells things with quality if it is not really good she would infrom the customer!!

Honesty is the best policy!!!

2) How about the service?
Service was really good..
She makes shopping personal....
She even went the extra mile to deliver to my location...

i would shop there again....
If you are in Johor Bahru you are able to save the postage cost!!!
If your not you are still able to purchase it nevertheless... :)

Want to see the dress and blouse???
Of cause you do....
i have permission to post this on my blog...
Here YOu go!!!
it seems that the pictures are too huge... haiz... so sad.... i put it as part 2... see see

how are you to shop ther????

This is Wong Li Ting's Facebook page....
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=557363391

and this are straight to the pictures. VIXEN FASHION..
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150341141228392.353484.557363391&type=3

If you still can't find it.... ask me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support.

    Customer satisfactory is the main concern in Vixen Fashion. And I am really glad that you are happy with my service.

    I will keep all customer updated when I have new incoming goods. Looking forward for your next visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea... no problem....
      i am just stating my honest review..
      about what i have experienced shoping with you...
      keep up the good work!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...