Wednesday, April 11, 2012

being me!!! and yes... sharing time....

GUESS WHAT SHOWN UP ON MY DOOR STEP!!!
YES......!!!
YES!!!!
THIS!!!!
NUMLOCK WATCHES!!!
was expecting them but as time passes i became more and more... indifference...
they flew all the way from kl... so....
YES!!! i got them.... SWEET!!
am expecting another 2 parcel...
but for now....
about the watches....
am pumped up about it....


YOu must be thinking .... how come there are 2 watches instead of one....
well... monday til wednesday wear white...
thrus til saturday wear black...
sunday is my wrist's off day... its nudy day....
lol....
yes you caught me!
i am just joking....
i am not that physo...

TOO BAD I AM NOT CRAZY ENOUGH TO DO THAT....

these watches offer like 1 year warranty....
they are kinda well known and well like i check out on their facebook page...
and ya.... people purposely like get their watches all the way from hong kong....
wow!!!

and i got it!!!!
i havnt wear it... its too big i need to bring it to the watch shop to adjust it....
anyway....
the black one is for my other half... :)

i choose the white one!!!!
i don't like the other colours....
it looks a bit manly right??
kinda big... but ... i like it... simple and nice....
;)

What i want to share today.???
em... ya... GIFTS!!!
the TOP 3 gifts that i treasure the most for now....
in no form of order....
i like them all the same!!!

This medal!!!
given to me by someone really special...
on the back....
it is written...
like it is won cause of me!!!
wow!!
it's the most interesting gift that i have receive... i think its kinda romantic...
call me weird but... its me!!! :)
THANK YOU DAR!!!


next next....
this!! an hour glass....
its a gift from my mum....
she use to read us bed time stories about fairy tooth mother....
and when my tooth fell out she bought this and put it under my pillow...
at my young age... can u believe the excitement in my eyes
when i woke up and found this under my bed...

i think my mum would be like laghing to herself...
watching her daughter like jump around or runing around with it in my hands....
screaming... the tooth fairy left me this nice hourglass for my tooth!!!

Siliy me... after i was other my mum told me about it...
yea.... it was heart crushing... not cause she had lied... but the fact that
tooth fairy doesn't exist!!!
ha.ha.

I am so going to do this to my kids....
yes you heard me....
hope my kids won't be able to find my blog ...
(mummy's evil set up.. muahahaha...)
it would be like 20years ago post...
i think i would just disappear... in the net... lol..

(If you see this kids... mummy still loves you very much)

and ya.. look at it... i am still keeping it... :)


OK another really nice gift...
my sister bought this cause of the words on it ...
i guess...
and ya a small little note ...
that is so touching....
i am kinda shy to share the content in it on....here...

BUT I LOVE MY SISSY NO MATTER WHAT...
Though we quarrel at times... but still...
who doesn't have disagreements...
BESTIES 4ever babe!!!


Enough OF MUSHY STUFFS!!!.....

i want to share about some stuffs that i have been using and i find it pretty good....

1st is the peach looking thingy....
its a peel off... creamy texture thingy... where you rub it on to your skin...
keep on rubbing til little bits of dead skin fall off...
it has a really nice peach smell... its like u wanna take a bite of your face after using it...
i bought it in SASA...
with my friend... she bought another type...
i kinda regret why didn't i buy the other types....
different type and used...

i usually used this after my nose strip peel off... :) then put toner...
Talking about nose strips...
for blackheads....
i came upon this brand PRRETI
sounds very horrible right!!
at first i thought it's some kind of cheapo... bad product...
but man... i was wrong!!!!
i tried it and.... I LOVE IT!!!
it leaves you freaking clean... really goood....
where can you get it?
you can get it anywhere actually.... guardian and waston sells it for rm6.90...
3 strips inside....
easy to use and ya... gets those evil black heads out!!!
there are a few flavours to it....
i tried aloe and green tea...
of cause you can't try and lick it....
it would be sticky and messy... ew....
it is just the smell...
i think it doesn't matter... it works well can already...

i am trying out their eye masks... i can't judge it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...