Monday, April 16, 2012

What i have been waiting for!!!! and more..... (short notes)

What turn up at my door step today!!!!
yes!!!
HADA LABO SET!!!

it is easy to use... tap tap tap it into your skin...
:)

i got a freaking awesome friend...
yea samples....
i tried the facial wash only for now....
its nice!!!
appreciate it....!!

my favorite faded jeans... really comfortable....

After swimming yea.... i look horrit...
but hey.... i had fun....
my mum too,...
having prata after swimming
Somebody rob my mum's car....
see evidence of broken glass....
well... she lost her handphone in the prosess....

so.... don't leave your hand bags in the car... even for 5 min...


We went to the library....
see my grandma reading....
mum acting cute... LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...