Saturday, October 13, 2012

Samurai time!!! AHHHH yAK!!

Yeah!! i know it is kinda late to talk about the Samurai burger Set...
But then I heard Malaysia is Samurai Burger set is long out in Singapore
Late by 2 years!!!
My friend told me....

So either way it is late i am going to tell you what i think about it...
Or whether it is worth it...
its a short one... lol...

I and my sister was in Mid Valley ...
Present hunting...
October is a busy month for us i think....
MUM and GRANDMA's Birthday!!!



And yeah it was lunch time when we reach and we are super super hungry...
We waiting for the KTM train and man it was a long wait just when i thought i saw the light....
the train came and save 2 hungry gals.. lol...

Dramatic...??
Yeah... i know... lol...

So we ordered 2 sets of the samurai burger set...
which one set comes with curry shaker fries and some ribena frizzy drink...

as you can see this is the box of the samurai burger...
inside...
The burger is wraped up with another wraper...
it look kinda messy ...when you open it up... but then your box remains clean!!!

Sorry i don't collect box sooo... it is not a yay yay thing for me... lol...


My Sister is biting into it....
lol... we finished the whole thing...
OMG..... too hungry ....

Overall it is okay....
its not super nice although we are hungry...

the price is kinda expensive about rm13 per set...
If i remember it correctly...

Maybe its a new thing i guess...
but... i wouldn't eat it again.... :)

My view...


Something fun....
Guess which foot is mine?????

Its the left one... which is slightly taned... lol...

Thankz for reading....
wanna see lots of pictures about me and my life...
follow me ...
on my blog
or my instagram
MADELYN_TAIN..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...