Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chiense new years celebration for now...(part1)

Daughter
















Well is years, Chiense new years i don't really feel that i m in the mood but then still need to do spring cleaning.As usual but this year we have a new set of furniture, new cupbroads... em.... from my aunts house.. haha... in the pic is bit messy... after a long day of my relatives coming over.. but its cossy and comfortable... lol... wao.... Do you know how tiring it was to shift all these stuff up??? Very tiring.....all sweaty and dusty...
Not only this my mum decided to decorate the bare celling with fake flowers. So She ask me to go get the ladder in the end i end up doing it as my mum is ageing so i would have to climb and shot staples on the vines of the flowers to keep it on.... its in the afternoon and man... it was so hot, warm and dusty....






my 1st day of new year i wen to my granma's house my dads side.... my popo( my mum's mum) also went.... collect ang pau and eat junk food.... lol.. then i went to my aunties house for dinner... like a pot luck thingy my mum cooked and brought it to my aunties house.... my cousins are not around just me and my sis the youngerst... my older cousin is in kl with her hubby and her cute daughter they will be coming dwn the next day and my other younger cousin is in muar with her bf.... so me and me sis.... see that me and my sis.... tooo bored other then eating we are taking pictures of ourselves... so funny...


Well the 2nd day of Chiense new year we went for dinner with my auntie and cousins... they arrived in Johor bahru so we went for our reunion dinner in ponderosa "hop seng". it was really empty its like we booked the whole hall... haha.. me and my sis wore our dress before going i went to my friends house to swim... she stays in a condo so 4 of us went swimming well not really we were beside the pool gossiping... lol... ok back to the restoran my family reach the place 1st i and my sis cant help ourselfs but take more pictures of ourself.


When my aunty arrive we went in the restoran and eat.... well we had sharkfin soup, fish, yee sang and many more but i onli took picture of the deserts see the yellow fish is a mango pudding.. Well as for my niece my mum and granma bought gifts for her... my mum bought her a tutu and a wear on wing.... she was so cute dancing around with the wing... there you see my mum and my niece... shes not really comfortable with us as seldom mingle with us can't blame her shes staying in kl.. but it was fun watching her..it seems that my sis is stuck with her book she reads the book like few hours a day shes trying to finish the book i guess.. she reads it after she wake up , after breakfast after lunch after dinner before sleeping sometimes she would sleep later just cause she want to finish the chapter.. the tv will be on but her eyes are locked on to her book.... i tink shes not in reality ad... haha... see my sis showing off her book and i took a picture of her without her noticing .
after a few days we went to my aunts house again but this time we ate steamboat. sharleen was there so cute when she imitate madagascar... she would say shes the zebra, her daddys the lion, her mum the giraffe, and her nanny the elephant... lol... kids are just adorable.

Well before we went home sharleen was soo.... cute after hearing about herself going back to school... she said to her mum "mummy i dun want to go to school i wanna go ee po house"....
ee po is my mum... thank god she call me a big sis or not ill sound really old but actually i don't really mind... but she was so cute keep on repeating... she say her teacher beats her hand thats why she don't like school but i think its something deeper... i dunno what watching her saying that til she was almost in tears ... i think kids now a days to stressed up aready.. hope she will be ok with the idea of going to school now ... i got some pic.s of her eating strawberry so cute....








TO BE CONTINUED.....




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...