Thursday, January 29, 2009

My 1st post...

Hi Bloggers...


This blog is a combination of me and my mum's special moments, advice on kids, GREAT FOOD , daily health tips on how to live a healthier life..


Before i start all that i would like to introduce my mum and myself....





well my MUM,


shes a kindergarden teacher and a stay home mum...


shes really good in cooking delicious food if you need advice shes always ready for that 911 emergency kitchen matter.... and her passion is kids whenever on the road is she sees any kid she will pull out a sweet for that kid( her bag is always filled with sweets )


i wander why...??


cant seem to figure it out.... haha....


as for my parents marriage is really fruitfull my mum will post her experience or advice on men or your hubby..hehe... i better leave that to her..





as for ME


i m still a student , currently doing my LLB which is a degree in law under the University of London...


i am a very outdoor person, i love God , life ,fun , studiest, sucess, and health...


to me health is very important and staying fit is equaly important as when a person has self confident surely he/she will live a more happy and complete life...


i am of cus going to share my knowlegde on health life.


i love writing as well... i write poems , songs, and many more....


if ur a Christain i and my mum will be posting some helpful materials that will ease our walk in christ..

Thank you for reading

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...