Friday, November 11, 2011

The little things in life that makes me happy . :) Sharing time.

What's up recently???? or i can put it this week.
Well as everyone know life is full of up's and downs....
minusing the sad and depressing part of me for today..
i try focusing on things that makes me happy...

1) i hanged out with my grandma.
from saturday til monday...
after chruch i and my granma when to Penang Garden for lunch...
see my grandma concerntaring on what to order...

Guess whats shes having???
kwey tiao soup..... its usual..
shes very cute after eating it then she say she should have ordered
the fried version... ha. ha.

as for me..
i ordered Penang Prawn noodles...
both of us were struggling to finish it up...
adding to it... theres desert... oops...

2) I got my parcel from University of London...
Yay!! and Oh no!!!... so many books to master...
fainted... But Hey.... its time to get things rolling....
* weak smile *
3) what puts a smile on my face everyday is these kids....
i am now working in a christain school, teaching special kids...
one of them could stand still ..
they are all dressed in their outfits as their
Award's night is nearing..
they are practising
here are some picture of them in a choir.., or playing instruments..
They all look smart...
em... they look like they are ready to work as a waiter...
ha.ha.

4) i bought or i can put it my mum bought me a
3 dresses.... yay!! have a look at it...

5) i got my own starbucks member card.. registration is free..
on top of that it comes with a free drink after a simple online registration.
me and my friend were joking that buy using the card We are able to make others give in their sits... why do this?? cause ( holding out the card like a CID badget) we are starbucks member... see...
its hillarious...
oh ya... on top of that you are able to use the card with your jusco card.
its avaliable in all malaysia starbucks..



That's all for now .
its little bits of me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...