Thursday, November 3, 2011

what happened today... that made me made a decision to let go of a good friend..





What happen today was like sooooo..... ridiculous....
me and my friend who is a guy can be considered to be good friend as
we are able to be friends and maintain friends.... in a good way...
then now i have decided to throw that friendship off the window.
WHY??? i know you would asked that...
i have a superb reason for it....
what pisses me off is that his gf deleted and blocked me from his facebook and
not only that accusing me of firlting with him...

She used her bf's facebook and pretended to be him then chated with me.
and honestly i just merely asked how to get around sunway
an area in Kuala Lumpur... I can TOTALLY SWEAR THERE WASN'T ANY FLIRTY
TONE TO IT... its like normal friends talking...
My friend texted me apologising as his gf has done that saying
shes a good person just that her emotions makes her do stuffs
then say shes just jealous... OF WHAT??
I GOT NO IDEA!!
It's totally not an acceptable reason to treat someone with disrespect.
Just cause your moody??

Not only that what pisses me off is that he sy that he tries to adapt to her
OMG... can you imagine...
Me of cause as a friend would discourage him to be with her....
Why???
due to the history.....
wanna know????

haiz..... thinking about it makes me sad... i had wasted my time comforting him.
that B***** dumped him cause he can not earn enough
for her to spend..
and she treats him like shit or rubbish... then have another bf
then now she asked him to get back after all that he just accepts her
she say she would change....
but from the look of things....
ILL LET YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

So... i have my reasons of unfriending him...
His gf is too over protective and being friends with him would cause alot of trouble for me
can you imagine? for now even...
i just chated and asked questions i am flirting with him..?
What more if i go out for a drink with him.?
then i am the third party??? HUH???
next is he let his GF step over him and disrespect ME!!
if thats not enough he let his GF who thinks his not good enough for her...
and brainwashed him by i don't know what...
i don't understand how he can even love her .she left him sooooo
easily then now come back as and went she pleases...
i can't take the drama and these kinds of girls...

To lessen my stress and to avoid the phase
"I Told You So"
i wished him all the best and say goodbye!

I did tell him that i am going to post this on my blog ...
A ttribute to you and the friendship we had.


3 comments:

  1. man!! serious shit!!! who's this guy... im gonna whoop him on my blog too!!! lol!!! first time in love i guess..lol.. now's da perfect time to post the vid of unfriend you!! PERFECT!! such a douche bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... that song not suitable... because i don't love that dude... hehe... JUst unfriend him...
    that guy you know oso le... ur senior.... i told you bbefore...
    1st time in love is not totally blind... rite???
    yea... u should its a nice topic to write bou jus dun put names or reference...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloging is a great way to vent frustrations... or not i think the stress of life would kill me....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...