Tuesday, November 29, 2011

what happen on last week november 2011 - part 1

On the 20th november 2011....
10am bus.... we started our journey to kl for the supervisors course...

My friend steve and his friend chris... fetch us from the tbs... the bus station and bring us all the way to sunway... our hotel in suninn mentari..
then we when for dinner at a thai restaurant in sunway pyramid...


my dinner here....
i had pineapple rice....


the 1st days lunch...
i love this spagetti....
soooooo. yummy.....
it seems that they hired a chef just for us... the chef is from a italian restorau
as it is hard for us to walk out to get lunch...


my table... for now... my progress card is kinda empty....

day two.... i think its pumkin soup.... as a starter....
then chicken with rice....
tea time we had snacks....

Day three... tomato soup....as starter
then spagetti with beef... it has a very strong spice smell....
one of my team mates hated it... but ate it anyway...
to me its okay... :)

Day four.... salad.... as starter...


table deco... i find it very nice...
fresh flowers on a small plate with water...

nice tomato paste pasta....


tea time snack...
my table on the fourth day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...