Monday, November 28, 2011

what happen last week november 2011- part 2

Here we are given a tasks to decorate a buletin board...
i am in the dark yellow team...
these are the materials provided ...

Look at everyones serious faces...
Finished product....


All the boards are on the stage... everyone is taking pictures of them...
Everyone did a great job... :)
Have a look at them below...
Winner's board...






look at my merit money... hehe...
the treats are given because i got more then 3 green dots...
i think everyone in my learning center have them....

Last day in the learning center...
my Learning center is called the joy learning center... its for preschoolers... so the tables are shorter then usual...
My table!!!!


Everyones praying...


my supervisers...on the left....
Our last lunch there....



yummy... chicken , mash potato, and salad....

Teacher Rachel having her lunch

my team mates... both of them sat beside me in the learning center...

this is jia hui......


With all the merit money.... we had a merit sale!!!!


Then we received our certificate....


Lastly... the suprise treat....
GRADUATION CUP CAKES....
Cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...