Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Caffeine Drunk!!

yea...
Exactly!!!!
What you see is what you get...
it was a fun girls night out!!!

my mum was letting loose
while...
my sister was working hard for a while....

we were in starbucks again... i can say we are officially in the starbucks crazzzzzz.....

going back to the topic....

My mum was the one who is so call drunk from drinking caffine!!!!
we drank tea latte... i think thats what it is called... hehe...
pictures.... tells the story... lol...
have a look....



SHe was going "WA..... GOT 2 HUGE TEA BAGS!!!"

My mum introducing her hair style....
using this hair clip....

Originally it wasn't like it... i mean the clip. :)


My mum made Asam laksa....
i am helping to serve it....
i asked my sister " Do i look like a hawker women?"
She looked at me and say " as if you cooked it"
-.-
what an answer! it is like pouring cold water on me.... Totally uncool!!!


Next is popiah .... see see....
my mum looks excited... and i wander why???
maybe cause of the popiah skin....
looks amazing just with a touch of water?? lol....




this is the finish product...



This post is dedicated to my mum!!!
A part of her... seldom people get to see...
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...