Saturday, December 10, 2011

UME "Thanksgiving" Dinner

Here is some pictures in the party....
UME IS UNITED MARRIAGE ENCOUNTER...

the cookies in the baskets are for the games...


food at the other table....
my mum is busy preparing the food....


My Grandma...
isn't she adorable... lol...


joyce and eunice....
i like this picture....
eunice and her awkward smile... but somehow it looks nice...
my granma is behind my sis...
in every christain base party...
ice breakers....
praise and worship...
and prayer before eating...
is a MUST MUST!!!







Time to eat!!!



2nd shot from them look at my sister....
hillarious...

anyway..... lets talk about the food......
as you can see there is satay...
fried mi hoon, fried rice... curry chicken....
my mum cooked yam rice, and duck and..... rojak....
there are fruits as well....




Fellowship time....




the whole party was ok.... but was a bit bleh..... (boring)
things same alive when eunice bought out her Ukulele
these are the 3 songs we sang as she played it...
DAVID offered to rap ...
check this out......






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...