Friday, December 16, 2011

Healthier and prettier.... in just one month!!! omg..... can't believe it!!!

Recently, i was looking through facebook and i noticed a change in my cousin...
I mean seriously, my jaw just droped...
like "Wow!!! what did she do???"
i can't help myself but to find out "HOW?"

As i have known she has been trying numberous of ways to lose weight..
so what i did was i private message her,
i was curious as to how she could have done it...

So i Private message her.

Me: Hi, i saw your new picture.
Your looking Great!!!!!

Ida: YEAH!!

She was totally positive about it...

So i asked her...

Me: how did you do it??? how did you manage to lose it...?

Ida: Have you heard of HERBALIFE?

Me: yea... i have...

Ida: i took the nutrition shake twice a day and 1 normal meal to lose weight... besides losing weight, my body reshaped, i feels good, looks good and feeling more energetic than b4... face complexion so much better...no more constipation...

Me: how long have you been drinking it?

Ida: only a month but the results are visible already.

Me: ya it is! i am so... tempted to try it...

Ida: yeah..you can...you can even start doing part time in herbalife...

Me: Really??? But i am not good at selling stuffs... i don't even know the product..

Ida: I can teach u.. all you need to do is use the product and share with ppl your story.. if you notice the difference, others will too..

Me: i think this is a good topic to blog about... can i have your permission to blog it?
and i would like to have your pictures as prove...?

Ida: sure you may... me and my friend started this together... so... ill attach those picture for you...

Me: that's great!! will let you know when its done...

Ida: yeah okay... i got to go out for lunch...

Me: okay... tata...

And this are the picture

Ida




Her friend





if you wanna try out...
be more healthier, prettier, feel better about yourself.
results don't lie.

And if anyone who are keen to earn extra income what you can do is to...

Contact:
IDA LEE from my facebook.

or her contact number 012-738 9688
and her email wyeling85@gmail.com


i am so tempted to try it...
Do you think i should???
maybe try out a month??
Who want to walk this journey with me???
i'll blog about it if there is a click we can do it together... :)
If anyone wanna do it with me share your experience with me...
then ill take up the challenge as well....
Private message me on fb or email me at vlyn_tain@yahoo.com.au
we can do it together *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...