Thursday, December 8, 2011

My sister's 21st birthday celebration

As i have promised...
my sister's 21st birthday started out... to be boring...
but as for dinner...
we travel all the way to megah ria.. todak restorant to eat...




my style for tonight was kinda bohimian... hehe...
headband and feather earring...
and faded jeans.... NO MAKE UP!!!!


me and my sister


me and my mum


me , grandma and my sister
on the way to megah ria....


we reach already... but need to walk across a jetty like walk path...
me helping grandma...


mum and dad....


snap shot!!!!


thai chicken!!!


white wine....


fried rice... its nice... lots of prawns...


some kind of shellfish stirfry with dried chilli and onions...




black pepper crab...


there we have vege and fried buns.... yummy!!!

the following pictures are me and my sister and one with my grandma....
after dinner....
as a child whenever we are there we would go see the live fishes there...
and we pointing at the shellfish ...
we use to press it and water would squirt out... lol..




dad was complaining that he have not had enough to drink...
then when we gave him our share ...
he sy... he would have enjoyed it better if we hadn't drink...
haiz.... fathers....
he looked drunk... lol...
but his not his able to drive us back home!!!!


going back... we need to walk back out the long walk path...
i dun like the last shot... i look horrit... should have adjust myself...
haiz... its okay...
anyway...
its a fun night...

sister got herself a CAPO for her guitar...
struming it now...

Tommorow.... i and my sister are planing to go for a jog in the morning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...