Thursday, December 29, 2011

My NEVER AGAIN list!!!

A Bold Challenge to "Speak The Word Only" Matt 8:8
By DON GOSSETT

I found this somewhere in my house... i think its really good...

it is a personal challenge.
and it is biblical... :)
There we go.......

1) Never Again Will i confess "I Can't" for "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" Phill 4:13


2) Never Again Will I confess LACK for " My God shall supply all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" Phill 4:19

3) Never Again will i confess fear for "God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power , and of love, and of a sound mind." II Tim 1:7

4) Never Again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for "God hath given every man the measure of faith." Rom 12:3
(even the cat has faith... hehe...)

5) Never Again will I confess weakness for "The Lord is the strength of my life." Ps 27:1 and "The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits." Dan 11:32

6) Never Again will I confess supremacy of Satan over my life for "Greater is He that is within me then he that is in the world" I jhn 4:4

7) Never Again will I confess defeat for " God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus."
II Cor 2:14


8) Never Again will I confess lack of wisdom, for "Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom of God."
I Cor 1:30

9) Never Again will I confess sickness, for "With His stripes I am healed." Isa 53.5 and Jesus "Himself took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses." Matt 8:17


10) Never Again will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am "Casting all my cares upon Him who careth for me." I Pt 5:7. In Christ I am "care-free"!


11) Never Again will confess bondage, for "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is the liberty." II Cor 3:17. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit!

12) Never Again will I confess condemnation, for "There is therefore now no condemnation to than which are in Christ jesus." Rom 8:1. I am in Christ, Therefore, I am free from condemnation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...