Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Things that makes me smile. sharing time!!

yea... it is time for me to share some of my AWESOMOUS STUFF!!!
that makes me happy.
i know it sounds weird... but i like it!!
AWESOMOUS!!!!!
:)

First on my list is this....
this milky tint for the lips....
there are 2 colours to it...
i took the orangy one... it goes better with my skin tone.
Whats so..... awesome about this is....
it last longer then the normal lip gloss... and
it feels like your not puting anything on your lip (serious when it dries up... your lip still feel naked). it gives a natural tinted look.
Makes you look healthy.
I need it usually i look pale.
so this is really useful for me. Its now something i must have before i go out.
i bought it for about RM 26.00 in IOI mall Kulai it has 30% discount.




Next is Earrings!!!!
i know the picture is SUPER BLUR but bare and forgive me for that.
i bought it in City Square Johor Bahru, a small stall ( i forgot which floor)
the brand is UNIFULL.
whats so awesome about this is
it is really cute and affordable..
serious... 3 pairs of earrings for rm10 only no kidding..
and it looks really nice...



third, my AWESOMOUS FAMILY...
Althought at times it sucks but hey...
WHOS FAMILY DO NOT HAVE CONFLICTS??
what matters is we all work through it and move on!!



Next is WE HAVE SOME AWESOMOUS NEIGHBOURS in the neighbourhood!!!
Puppies!!!!
yea... they are soooo... adorable....
we feed them when we have leftover food....
or..... we just purposly ask mum for food to feed the dogs.
they don't belong to any one... but very well behave in my opinion...
how i wish i can bring them home.... haiz....
anyway my friend see yan brought one home... she choose fatty... his really cute... fatty's brother "plastic bag". ( he likes to collect it and play with it)
his kinda sad fatty is gone i checked on him this morning.
who want puppies you can tell me...???

my dad say this type of dogs are better...
Once my uncle had a dog, its not of a top breed or anything but... he and my uncle have a kind of 6 sense link that is so amazing...
where is it now? its died.... a vet killed it... a vet in molek if i m not wrong... gave an injection then he fell sick and died... seems that alot of dogs died after receiving injection from there..
i think the vet or pet shop has already close down...
it was a lost... and very sad case he would understand what my uncle wants... haiz....

anyway.... they are just soooo awesomous... cute!!!





after all of that....
here's whats nice... a christmas card that pops out....
i just want to show you guys... nice rite???




another awesomous stuff!!
i kidnap 3 angels and place them in a box....
then i would open it up look at them and smile...
i have no idea what to do with them!!! lol...
its a gift from my sisters friend for my birthday...
looks nice...



OH YA OH YA!!!!
THE MOST AWESOMOUS STUFF is my baby ukulele...
my sister bought it for me for my birthday...
for now i only know how to play 2 songs...
i'm yours by jason mraz and Bubbly by colbie calliat...
i taught my mum how to play Bubbly... very cute the way she play...
whoever who knows her try ask her to play.... just to tease her... he.he... i am so evil!!!
but my mum's ukulele sucks.... for real... someone spoiled it... i don't know who...
my mum lend it to someone... then recently i just saw it...
i tried to tune it but... after a few days its out!!!! or off!!!!



Next is my MUM's COOKING!!!
shes well known for her AWESOMOUS FOOD.
she made pan mee....
well... its nice just bit springy for me...


Thanks for reading!!!
Hope your FEELING AWESOMOUS today!!!!

signing off!!!

madelyn *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...